PESG Application Start
It is recommended that applicants use Internet Explorer, and have the latest version of Java installedWelcome to the PESG application process. Please read the following information before continuing on.
To start the process you will create a username and password to access the enrollment site. Once you have created a username and password, you may then start the application process. The process could take up to 30 minutes to complete, however, you do not have to complete it in one sitting. You may log out and revisit your application as many times as you'd like using the username and password you created. At the end of the process, you will select a mandatory group meeting to attend. Please be sure to have a printed, signed copy of the finished application with you when you attend this applicant meeting.
To ensure the process does not take longer then 30 minutes, be sure to know the following information:
- Personal Information including Identification Numbers (SSN, Driver's License, etc.)
- Education history
- Previous employer(s) with address
- Desired tax withholding levels
- Bank account information for Direct Deposit
- Desired locations and employment types
PESG recognizes that you will be supplying substantial personal information as part of this employment process. Please understand the following when completing the application process:
- This web portal is designed with your personal protection in mind and utilizes the highest level of SSL encryption available
- PESG does not sell or reproduce your personal information to a third party
- PESG shares required information with the County level institution (ISD, ESA, etc.), the local district, and the state government as required
- All documentation is stored in a HIPAA compliant environment and ultimately shredded
- All electronic information is stored securely on a server in a highly secured facility